addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas PHP Message Board › Networking for introductions for a Team Lead/Development Manager opportunity

Networking for introductions for a Team Lead/Development Manager opportunity in Dallas

Michael C.
user 35846972
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
Hi all! If you read this post, please reach out and say "hi" so I know that at least someone is reading my communications. smile

I am working with a company in Dallas and I have become a trusted advisor to the CTO and several directors of this company. They have asked me to start networking with development professionals in the Dallas area who would be interested in considering a new "team lead" or development manager position with their company. I have worked on PHP searches in the past, but this search also includes several technologies such as javascript, CSS 5.0, HTML, EXTJS, just to name a few. This position will lead the efforts of 4-8 other developers in guiding and mentoring them through solid software development practices utilizing the Agile methodology. The technical experience is only one aspect of this position as this company has a very upbeat and unique environment.

I'm looking to network with as many PHP professionals as possible in order to find the right person to introduce to my client. I also seek to network with other professionals in case I am able to offer my career counseling assistance in the future. I have worked in Dallas for over 12 years and will be here until I retire, so I'm not looking for a quick hit to try and get someone a job. I need to build a network of PHP professionals and I think this is the best way to do it. Please let me know if you want to connect. Thanks!

Michael