addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas PHP Message Board › Full Time PHP Developer Opportunity

Full Time PHP Developer Opportunity

A former member
Post #: 1
My client is looking for a PHP Developer to bring on full time. They are located in the Irving area.

Experience in PHP, jQuery, HTML and OOD. This person will primarily be involved in the design, development and post launch support for our CRM application. The product is comprised of many different components utilizing various technologies from jQuery, HTML, CSS, and Google APIs on the front end to PHP OO design, web services and many other integration points on the back end.

If you are interested please call me at 972-813-0436 or contact me through my profile.
ryan.garner@modis.com