addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas PHP Message Board › Local PHP/MYSQL developer needed

Local PHP/MYSQL developer needed

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello All Members,

I'm looking for a local PHP/MYSQL developer who has the time and is looking for ongoing programming tasks to make extra money. I currently have a chamber of commerce who wants a more interactive website with its members. The programmer will be working for me and paid by me per programming task as needed by the client and per the website development requirements timeline and as needed basis.

Please let me know if you know of someone in the meetup who is normally interested in doing this kind of work.

Thank you,

James Fell
817 909 3310
www.ProfessionalWebsites.us­