addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas PHP Message Board › my PHP Framework

my PHP Framework

Nathan
user 6142450
Haltom City, TX
Post #: 7
I developed a PHP Framework for my company eCrated, and wanted to share it with everyone here. Sorry - no documentation on it, through the code should be pretty easy to follow. Its built for web-applications instead of for CMS sites, though you can make a CMS site with it. I'd love to hear some feedback on it! You can download it here...
http://phoenix.ecrate...­
Ben C.
user 7431881
Dallas, TX
Post #: 26
vv