What an amazing year we've had! So fittingly, we should have an awesome celebration to cap off an amazing year of accomplishments, performances and teamwork!
Come mingle with your teammates in cocktail attire (show off what you look like when not in running clothes!) to toast the highlights of the year and share a drink (or several). Plus ones are welcomed!
Because of the rapid growth of the team, this year, we've gotten a larger space at Hotel 50 Bowery's Rice and Gold restaurant (https://www.riceandgoldnyc.com). Exclusively from 7pm-12am! The restaurant is helmed by Top Chef alum and multi-NYC restauranteur Dale Talde. The food is contemporary Asian-centric cuisine and from the start, has won the critics over. The space bursts with glamor and edge filled with bold colors and graffiti.
Tickets are $52 and will be limited to 200 tickets. Tickets include: Passed hors d'oeuvres, 3 food stations, 1 ice cream station, and 2 hours of an open wine and beer bar. Rice and Gold has also allowed us to up to the roof top bar for the views!
The game plan for the night:
• 7:00pm: Guests arrive
• 7:00 - 8:30pm: Eat, drink and mingle
• 8:30 - 9:30pm: Awards presentation
• 9:30pm - 12am: Partying and dancing!
Food & Beverages details:
• 7:00 - 8:00pm: Passed Hors D'Oeuvres
◦ Spicy Fried Chicken Bao - lettuce, dill pickle, kewpie mayo
◦ Cheeseburger Slider
◦ Shrimp & Avocado Toast
◦ Grilled Mushroom Bao (V) - pickled shallot, garlic bay aioli
• 7:30 - 9:30pm: 3 Food Stations Includes:
◦ Noodle and rice bar:
- Hunan beef noodle
- Ten veggie fried rice (V)
- Thai chicken
- Miso butter rice cakes (V)
- Korean fried cauliflower (V)
• 9:30 - 10:30pm: Ice Cream Sunday Station. Includes:
◦ Oddfellow's Ice Cream: cherries, whipped cream, pecan caramel, sprinkles
7:00 - 9:00pm: OPEN BAR: Beer and Wine for 2 Hours. Beer & Wine Bar
9:00 - 12:00am: Cash bar Happy Hour drink specials will be for sale including specialty cocktails: "Blue Whippet" & Gold "Drop the Hammer" drinks. Happy hour drinks will be beer, wine, and standard vodka or tequila cocktails will be between $4 and $8.
Please prepay (gratuity is included) before arriving. No tickets will be sold at the door.
We can't wait to see you!