addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

East Bay Singles & Social group Message Board › Tonights Meet Up!

Tonights Meet Up!

Carlos
user 8137374
Livermore, CA
Hi opened up 5 more spots on the guest list to include 5 more people that were on the waiting list. Ray's is a cozy little neighborhood bar that will make a nice spot for everyone to meet & mingle and enjoy a delicious Pot Luck. I will be there at 8 to greet everyone and will be wearing a Black Shirt. many of you already know that I am also in the band and will be ready to perform right at 9 so that will gives us an hour to get everyone situatated and eat. The event is at the maximum so if you cannot make it please update your RSVP. Looking forward to trying some spicy food tonight. I will have plates, napkins, and untensils. See you tonight!

Carlos