This group is for marriage-minded women of all ages who are struggling to find Mr. Right and navigate the dating scene. At each event, we'll meet and discuss a specific topic pertaining to dating and relationships. While most events will be free, a few events will have a small fee of $10 to help cover Meetup and Zoom expenses. This group is for you if:
• You’re a single woman in search of a lifelong committed relationship. You're looking not just for a boyfriend, but a life partner. You want the ring on your finger, the formal commitment, THE REAL DEAL!
• You’re devoted to expanding your own personal growth and development. You’re interested in exploring the root causes of WHY you’re struggling with dating and are eager to do something about it.
• You’re open-minded and willing to experiment with new ways of thinking about yourself, men, and dating in general.
• You’re frustrated with dating BUT you still have hope that right guy is out there and you’ll meet him someday. ***If on the other hand, you believe that there are no good men out there, then this group is NOT for you and you should not bother joining!
• You’re willing to take responsibility for your love life. I can provide you with insights and tips, but in order for them to work, you have to be committed to implementing them in your own love life.
What Makes This Group Different From Other Dating Advice Groups: Unlike many dating advice groups that focus mainly on the superficial aspects of dating such as what pickup lines to use, how to dress, how to be great in bed, etc., this group addresses the ROOT CAUSES of your dating struggles, and will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to attract not just any man, but THE MAN WHO’S RIGHT FOR YOU. Someone who will love and accept you for who you are and won’t try to change you. Someone who’s attractive, kind, and respectful. Someone who will be not only a great lover, but also a trusted friend and life partner.
Believe it or not, this type of man CAN be yours, but you first need to develop the right skills and mindset. If you’re committed to doing the work to make it happen, then this group is for you!
GROUP RULES & POLICIES:
1) In order to join, your Meetup profile must contain a clear photo of YOURSELF. It cannot be an avatar, a random stock photo, or a photo of your dog, cat, etc. This is to ensure the safety and security of all members.
2) THIS IS NOT A DATING GROUP. Rather, it is a dating advice/support group for women only.