addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dayton, Ohio EuroGamers (DOE) Message Board › April 2: BOD Meetup Report

April 2: BOD Meetup Report

ReneeA
ReneeA
Group Organizer
Mason, OH
Tyler, Kay, Bob, and I played Kingsburg. I thought I rolled particularly well (12s and higher), but it seemed like the others rolled even higher! Everyone had a good time.

Other members said:

Roggi

I really liked the Surf's Up Dude game. Hey! That's my Fish is always fun. Then Wordigo was a challenge. A fun time as usual.

Yuri

My husband and I had a great time! Never played Surf's Up before, but it was silly and fun. Sorry we had to leave early. Excited to attend the next one :) (hope it's still OK to bring our little one...)

Stephanie "Macca"

Had fun at Rammy's table. Surf's Up was an interesting/quirky game. That's My Fish had me at penguins. And my favorite of the night was Wordigo, which the best way I can describe it is 7-minutes of personal scrabble where you're trying to beat everybody else.

Rammy M

We had enough people for 2 separate gaming group. My group started in warm waters with "Surf's Up, Dude!", which was silly and fun. Then we sped around the globe to a chillier clime which had everyone crying out "Hey, That's My Fish!" Finally we raced against time to fill in our "Wordigo" boards. The winners were Roggi and Stephanie. I should have taken pictures. We also welcomed a new couple, Yuri and ... um .. her husband (yes, I'm bad with names) Hope to see you again next time.