addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DCJUG/Data Driven DC Message Board › Interested in a Design for Developers class?

Interested in a Design for Developers class?

Gray H.
GrayHerter
Group Organizer
Leesburg, VA
Post #: 38
Anyone interested in taking this course, if offered at Near Infinity?

https://workshops.tho...­

I think the price would be the similar, maybe a bit more to pay for instructor travel, etc.

I am trying to see if we can round up a minimum for it to get it scheduled.

Gray
Dale
user 43746612
Vienna, VA
Post #: 1
I'm interested.
Gray H.
GrayHerter
Group Organizer
Leesburg, VA
Post #: 39
Looks like we are going to schedule this for Aug 27th & 28th. Let me know if you are still interest at gray dot herter at gmail.com. The price has to include the instructor travel, and food, so we are charging people $750 within my company (not the $599), but to help the instructor out and get the minimum number of people we are happy to have anyone join us. Let me know.