addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DCJUG/Data Driven DC Message Board › Hiring senior Java developers!

Hiring senior Java developers!

Katy T.
KatyTheranger
Garnet Valley, PA
Post #: 16
Hi Java Developers,

I am looking for senior Java developers who are familiar with agile methodologies and has expertise using big data. This person will be supporting a federal contract and thus must be a U.S. citizen and clearable.

Please contact me if you're interested, my e-mail is katy.theranger@greenlinesystems.com.