Stories & Lessons from Building Venture Backed SaaS Companies
Join us Monday, October 3rd at 7 pm ET as we have a discussion about “Stories & Lessons from Building Venture Backed SaaS Companies.”
Our speakers will discuss:
- Building and scaling venture backed SaaS Co’s
- Fundraising from some of the world’s most successful investors
- Major operational do’s and don’ts
- Navigating sales, closures, and all the hard things about building companies, and how to address them
- Sameer Bhalla: Former CEO, Modal (backed by Khosla, Thiel Capital, YC, etc) and Former Founder / CEO, Swoop (Acquired by Agero and backed by Founder Collective, Slow Ventures, SV Angel). Former VC at TCV.
- Michael Frank: Advisor, Capchase; Angel Investor; Former Head of Growth for many venture backed companies (Credible, Bubble, Pathrise, Motion & more)
- 7:00 - 7:35: Sameer & Michael discuss company building
- 7:35 - 8:00: Audience Q&A
Please also ask any questions you would like answered in the comments section on this event. We’ll weave popular topics into the first part of the discussion and make sure they are also covered during Q&A.