addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC/MD/VA Outdoor Adventure Club Message Board › Tubing Trip Update!

Tubing Trip Update!

A former member
Hi everyone, I have set up a link on the KegBus secured site so you can reserve your spaces for the tubing trip. KegBus is sending out a SEPARATE trip the same day, same time, this is NOT our group. So be sure you write MEETUP in your comments when you get your ticket and that way I can separate them. Although they may be cool people and we may want to hang with them anyway, but regardless, the meetup peple will all be together, cool?

After you get your tix if you come back and change your Meetup RSVP to say "Paid" or something so we can keep track.

Any problems, shoot me an e-mail.

To pay, and reserve your seat, click here (don't forget to write MEETUP) in the comments:

http://www.kegbus.com/events.php?eventid=821­

-Carrie