addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Hey everyone,
We have some organizational changes for the meetup that are worth knowing about.
Merging Meetups
With great success, we have been holding joint events with the DC Selenium meetup for several months now. The topics covered and interest from each group have been tremendous.
That's why we think it's worthwhile to combine the two meetups into one -- merging DC Selenium into DCAST.
No action is required by you. But just know that this is a great feather in the cap of an already great meetup.
Farewell
It has been a great honor to serve as your meetup organizer. But it's time to turn the reigns over as my wife and I are about to move away from Washington, DC.
Starting immediately, Raymund Sucgang (from Hobsons) and Justin Ison (from TaxiMagic) will be co-organizing the meetup.
I'm confident that their collective experience and different world views are just what the meetup needs to thrive and be taken well beyond what I could bring to bear.
I wish you all the best.

Cheers,
Dave H

P.S. If you would like to keep in touch, you can follow me on Twitter (@TourDeDave) or e-mail me (dave at arrgyle dot com) or read my blog (http://arrgyle.com/...­)
P.P.S. I also hold free office hours (https://www.sohelpful...­)