addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

*DC Metro Fil-Am Meetup* Message Board › anyone have any locations or ideas for a meetup they want to throw out post

anyone have any locations or ideas for a meetup they want to throw out post here!

Allan v
user 10760745
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 12
I am thinking of starting another poll for a meetup.

so far i know maria wants to do another bowling thing.. and i am definitely down for that... anyone else have any suggestions

1) bowling
2)
3)

......... i will update the list as people throw up ideas.. then make a poll
A former member
Post #: 387
Here's an idea, let's slowly visit all the filipino restaurants in MD / DC / VA.
Allan v
user 10760745
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 13
lol i only know 4 restaraunts..

karaoke idol (lee highway)

little quiapo.. arlington blvd

manila cafe ... springfield

golden dragon.... indian head highway

> any other ones you know?
A former member
Post #: 392
I know only one in Maryland LOL, I don't even remember the name.
A former member
Post #: 2
Here's an idea, let's slowly visit all the filipino restaurants in MD / DC / VA.
I think that is a great idea. I'm game.
Rudy R
user 9514612
Washington, DC
Post #: 3
I'm inclined to do another bowling although I'm sucks lol...I'm thinking about Falls Church/Arlington/Alexandria/Lee Highway Area so that we can chill afterward at close by Kareoke Idol..

There is a nice Filipino restaurant in MD if you want to visit in the future also..

www.pampanguenacafe.us/

A former member
Post #: 1
I love the Filipino Restaurant idea of course! Haha, bowling sounds good too. Not too sure why I can't think of any new ideas for meetups =) Maybe we should just all pack our bags and head to PI...haha jk!
steve
user 7339176
Arlington, VA
Post #: 2
Hello all,

Hope everyone had a great Holiday. I am up for bowling and visiting all the Philipino restaurants.

We could always do a movie or indoor go-carts. Is there a Dave and Busters anywhere near DC? Thats fun also.

We can also try skiing at Whitetail. Sort of expensive but would be cool.

I am heading to the Philippines Feb 16-27th. Anyone interested in going, RT from DCA is about $1100. Will be going to Boracay, Manilla and Batangas.

Look forward to seeing everyone,

Steve
who c.
user 3860480
Falls Church, VA
Post #: 1
I dont know why its so hard to pick a place for a meeting. Ive been thinking of this for an hour already. Anyways, bowling will sound good.
Paolo
user 6623490
Washington, DC
Post #: 3
I live in MD and the filipino restaurant here is called Pampaguena Cafe...it's pretty good!...it would be cool to go eat at each filipino restaurants.....and I'm down for bowling too....how about we change it up a bit and visit some museums/tourist spots around DC?...or maybe a movie night?