addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

40 and over Durham County Library Book Club Message Board › The March Meetup: The Reader

The March Meetup: The Reader

A former member
Post #: 8
Hey Bill,

I noticed that there are only 3 RSVP's to the March meeting, and I know I just happened to RSVP while I was RSVP'ing to the February one. Looking back at my e-mail I saw no announcement of it! And, wait a minute, I was just surprised to find the April one already announced, and I got no notice of that. My e-mail settings for the group are to receive pretty much everything. What up?

A former member
Post #: 1
I got the March notice, but I think I didn't get the April notice.