addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The DCNYC Hacking Meetup Group Message Board › AIT Call for Students

AIT Call for Students

Scot B.
user 9726061
Group Organizer
New York, NY
We are looking for students who are willing to participate in a year long free learning program.
Please email me directly @ scot.braunzell@gmail.com if you are interested in participating in a weekly learning curriculum that will be taught by Kevin and myself.
That is all.
-sb
Scot B.
user 9726061
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 3
To all DCNYC members. The AIT Call for Students closes in 3 hours.

For all of you that have already expressed interest, we really appreciate it and look forward to bringing you into the AIT experience.

The clock is ticking so if you want in, please email me before midnight EST.

Thanks
-sb