• 18:30 Socializing, food, drinks, mingle
• 19:00 Manfred Steyer (https://twitter.com/manfredsteyer) - Angular 2: A closer look to the innovations for data binding and forms
• Christian Mager (https://twitter.com/christian_mager) - How roompad (https://www.roompad.com) uses AngularJS
• Andreas Sahle (https://twitter.com/pixelmord) - IonicFramework (http://ionicframework.com): a framework for building hybrid mobile apps leveraging angular.js and cordova
Location: Wunderkraut GmbH (http://www.wunderkraut.com/de/contact/munich)
If you are interested in supporting this group by hosting one of the next meetup, sponsoring food & drinks or giving a lightning talk feel free to contact us.
Angular 2: A closer look to the innovations for data binding and forms
Two-Way Data Binding and support for forms are two of the most important tasks of modern web frameworks. Angular 2 brings some new features here. In addition to a complete revision of the data binding mechanism and an orientation on the Flux Pattern that is known from ReactJS, several high-level programming models for defining forms are planned. The objectives are more flexibility, more predictability as well as extensive performance improvements. In this presentation you will learn how to use these concepts in your projects by an example.
Speaker: Manfred Steyer (https://twitter.com/manfredsteyer)
How roompad uses AngularJS
roompad (https://www.roompad.com/) is an interactive software for hotels that’s making all kinds of services available to their guests on a 10“ tablet device. All frontends are entirely written in AngularJS. Christian Mager from the Nuremberg based start-up will give technical insights how roompad is using AngularJS in an embedded system environment.
Speaker: Christian Mager (https://twitter.com/christian_mager)
IonicFramework: a framework for building hybrid mobile apps leveraging angular.js and cordova
Hybrid mobile apps are getting more and more popular and performant. They allow for quick and agile development using a web front-end stack and can be easily compiled cross-platform.
• I will give you a quick overview of different techniques to build a hybrid app with cordova, ionic and supersonic.
• We will look at a comparison of the above mentioned frameworks and their CLIs.
• I will explain the necessary steps to get your (mac) dev environment running for development and testing
• I will show examples of scaffolding and workflows to get started with the development of a new app quickly
• We will have a look at what components are available that mimic native patterns
• I will live code a custom app to showcase how quick you can get an app running
Speaker: Andreas Sahle (https://twitter.com/pixelmord)