Join us for a packed evening about Azure Kubernetes Service and a deep dive talk on how to develop distributed apps on Kubernetes easier.
• 18:00 - 18:30: Doors open & networking
• 18:30 - 20:00: Talk part 1: How to develop distributed apps on Kubernetes easier
• 20:00 - 20:30: Networking
• 20:30 - 22:00: Talk part 1: How to develop distributed apps on Kubernetes easier + Q&A
There are lots of different options to get around the typical challenges involved in designing, building and operating large distributed systems. With the availability of Kubernetes as an extensible platform, the community is expanding the cloud native ecosystem by for example simplifying scalable infrastructure in the clouds, decouple application responsibilities and simplify the development of applications by writing less code more efficiently.
The focus of this evening will be on:
• Service Mesh usage for decoupling applications
• Dapr.io for writing distributed apps
• DevSpaces for debugging applications
• Toolings for distributed tracing
Daniel Meixner is Azure AppDev Specialist at Microsoft Deutschland. He has experienced his fair share of the good, the bad and the ugly during his career in software development and is familiar with the industry from many different angles. Before he joined Microsoft, he was a consultant and architect for application lifestyle management solutions in the enterprise environment.
Dennis Zielke is part of the Global Blackbelt team at Microsoft and specializing on the cloud native stack. He is working as an software architect with enterprise customers to design, build and deploy microservice based applications for the cloud.