Dieses Meetup wurde abgesagt.
### sorry, we have to cancel the workshop on[masked] ###
### sorry, needed to postpone the workshop to[masked] ###
Join our free 4 hours Infrastructure Automation with Terraform & Ansible workshop!
The (free) registration starts on Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 10:00 AM! There are only 30 seats available. First-come, first-served.
17:00 Come together & Pizza
17:30 Start of workshop
21:30 End of Workshop & some more Pizza
Main instructors will be Björn Pohl, Sr. DevOps Engineer at Paessler AG and Stefan Scherer, Sr. Software Engineer at SEAL Systems AG, Docker Captain and Microsoft MVP. Experienced users from the community will assist as tutors.
## Agenda Details
- Set up your Terraform environment
- create infrastructure resources with Terraform (Cloud Compute instances, VMs, ...)
- include legacy infrastructure into your Terraform environment
- do fine-grained provisioning of your VMs/Compute Resources with Ansible.
- Upgrade your infrastructure, hassle-free
- Bonus: do the same with a more immutable approach (Packer)
After this workshop you should be able to start your journey into "Infrastructure as Code".
## What you will need
- basic Unix experience is recommended
- bring your own notebook (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- working ssh-client on your notebook (PuttY, OpenSSH, ...) .
Language will be English if requested, otherwise German.
How to find us? Take a look at this meetup's title image.
Food and drinks could be sponsored by your company.