Worum es bei uns geht
This group is for Berlin cyber security enthusiasts, security professionals, and technology professionals who want to learn, network and share their knowledge - particularly around cybersecurity innovation. Our goal is plural:
• Share resources about the latest developments in information security
• Make Berlin an infosec hub
• Get more people interested in cyber security (open to all)
Interested in presenting or sponsoring? Email David at Berlin.Infosec.Innovation.Meetup[at]gmail.com.
13. June 2018 - Mindspace, Friedrichstr. 68, 10117 Berlin (entrance at Mohrenstr. 50)
September 2018 - TBD
November 2018 - TBD
January 2019 - TBD
March 2019 - TBD
May 2019 - TBD
HOW CAN I BECOME A PRESENTER?
Send your inquiries or presentation ideas to David at Berlin.Infosec.Innovation.Meetup[at]gmail.com.
The following details help with selection:
• Name of Presenter(s):
• Title of Presenter(s):
• LinkedIn Link of Presenter(s) (optional):
• Title of Presentation:
• Synopsis of Presentation (50-70 words):
• Your presentation CANNOT be a sales pitch.
• Presentation should be around 20 mins long. Please allow time for 5-10 mins of Q&A.
• Be prepared for people recording, taking pictures, or taking notes during your presentation. We cannot be held responsible for information presented that you deemed 'private' for leaking. This is a public event.
• Must be related to cyber security innovation
Berlin Cyber Security Startups and Innovation is a spinoff of Bay Area Cyber Security Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Cyber-Security-Meetup/) and its sister Meetup, Los Angeles Cyber Security Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/Los-Angeles-Cyber-Security-Meetup).
WHAT CAN I POST ON THE MEETUP'S SITE?
- DO NOT post open job recs, espcially on event pages. I will consider this spam and delete the content and ban you from the meetup.
- DO NOT post promotions for your company (events, webinars, special offers, etc). I will consider this spam and delete the content.
- YOU CAN post questions and discussions about communities
- YOU CAN post about free (not-for-profit) events that's open to the public, but ideally related to cybersecurity
BEFORE PARTICIPATING PLEASE REMEMBER
Consider your tone -- Approach discussions, even ones where disagreements arise, with respect to those engaging with you. Do not use all capitals, as this is considered shouting. Be as specific as possible -- Your subject line should be clear, the content of your inquiry should be in-depth, and the reason for your post should be clearly evident. Be courteous of others’ time -- Do not mark your question as urgent or ASAP. Don't put personal contact details in your question and expect people to contact you via phone or email. Community questions should be answered in the community. Provide resources and context needed to answer your question -- Provide the product and full version, as well as any relevant information about the device/software you are experiencing the issues with. Be attentive to general rules regarding content -- Links to outside blogs and websites will likely be considered spam. Do not include confidential or proprietary content, proofread your post, and do not plagiarize. Respond appropriately when your question has been addressed -- Proper etiquette is that the poster should provide feedback to those who provide answers to questions. Spam, defamation, obscenity, sexism, and bigotry are not tolerated and perpetrators will be banned without notice.