- Billy Renenkamp (Cosmos)
- Gautam Dhameja (Polkadot/Parity)
- Yaniv Tal (The Graph)
- Johann Eid (Chainlink)
=> Presentations of 15 min each TOPS + a panel with all four.
Who is this for?
The event is targeted at decentralized tech enthusiasts, philosophers and developers alike.
To find out more about how Ethereum works, consult the whitepapers, or go to the website ethereum.org
Also, following videos might be of interest:
- devcon4 (https://slideslive.com/38911427/devcon4-day-1 ; https://slideslive.com/38911452/devcon4-day2 ; https://slideslive.com/38911572/devcon4-day-3)
- devcon3 (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNOfzGXD_C9YMYmnefmPH0g/playlists)
- devcon2 (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaM7G4Llrb7xqzgOwbvNv63_KM7VH84Rd)
- devcon1 (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJqWcTqh_zKHQUFX4IaVjWjfT2tbS4NVk)
- and the videos of previous meetups (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaM7G4Llrb7wPiT2G75tj2JQr8qg6P5hi)