We are starting the discussion about New Work! We do not want to tell you what it is (if you are interested in that, check out this meetup (https://www.meetup.com/New-Work-Berlin)), we want to discuss how you are introducing New Work – why you are introducing it and what problems you are running into. You don’t have to work in a company who is self-organized –you can join the discussion anyways.
Our format is simple: we meet, you suggest a topic to discuss and start discussing. We provide fruits, coffee and water.
What topics to discuss?! As New Work has not found its way into mainstream yet, there are many topics that are worthwhile sharing or discussing.
You could initiate a discussion about
- how to set up your pay / commission system for sales or the entire team
- how to create a non-hierarchical leadership style.
- What are leaders for anyways?
- What is the alternative to hierarchies?
- What problems did you run into, when introducing self-organization
- Or just share your success stories etc.
Our Bar Camp is open for everyone & interesting for everyone who wants to network with like minded people / is interested in new work / wants to explore different new work experiences.