Worum es bei uns geht
The purpose of this meetups is to get exposure to blockchain industry & sharing best ideas. These are paid meetups.
THE MEETUPS ARE ABOUT:
• Access & signal over noise
• Getting exposed to emerging industry
• Sharing knowledge, ideas & have challenging dialog
• Crypto Index funds, tokenised funds or real estate & other financial instruments
• Other topics such as but not limited to: mining, crypto based loans, data tools, security, taxes, anything related to emerging opportunities and risks in blockchain / crypto industry.
IT’S NOT ABOUT:
• Trading & ICOs
• Shilling coins or tokens
• Every meetup has a specific & prepared agenda
• At least one major topic, one project deep dive, and monthly what’s up per each meetup
• Also - your inputs will form the future agenda; based on 51% group consensus voting mechanism
• Highly interactive; expect discussions, questions, even tough argumentations. And yes - homework! ;-)
WHY PAID FORMAT:
• To expect the best from the group
• It’s your investment and it’s only for really committed members
• English speaking
• Friendly, curious minds & deep thinkers
• From newcomers to experts, looking back from 2025 - we know barely anything today.
• Women are especially encouraged, this is inclusive industry and some of the best leaders are women
• Also - if you are not in technology or investing - it does not matter. Fast learners can dip the toes into anything in company of great people
FREQUENCY & SIZE:
• 10 - 20 people max.
FIRST MEETUP & LOCATION:
• End of May/Beg. of June 2018
• Location:TBD; City Centre. Welcome suggestions for your favourite quiet places for small groups (e.g. hotel spaces, restaurant saloons, private workspaces, or workable coffee houses, etc.)
Make a decision and stick with it. Will be interesting to look back at it in 5 years.
Looking forward seeing you all!
p.s.: "It's shocking how many important life decisions I make by scouring Internet forums." Naval Ravikant, Angel Investor of 2017; and blockchain investor & philosopher. Go follow this guy at @naval