we’d like to invite you to join our next CUG Meetup on August 21st, 2018 in Camunda’s office in Berlin.
In a way this upcoming Meetup will be a follow up on the last one. Felix Müller will start the event by presenting a summary of last Meetup’s talk about "No Java, no problem". So those of you that were not able to participate last time will be able to follow and contribute to the discussions.
Shortly afterwards Robert Breske from cimt ag (www.cimt-ag.de) will lead us through the challenges of dealing with data while using those external workers. He will not present an out-of-the-box solution but we want to discuss different scenarios on how to handle data and how it can be passed on to subsequent worker implementations.
You can expect a lively discussion and we hope you can draw useful insights for your own future projects.
Apart from the presentations, we hope you enjoy socializing with the BPM/Camunda-community while enjoying some delicious snacks and beverages.
• 18:00 Welcome reception – expect snacks and drinks
• 18:30 Getting to know each other – who is part of the community?
• 19:00 Summarization of last meetings presentation “No Java, No Problem” (by Felix Müller)
• 19:15 Challenges of Data handling (by Robert Breske) and Discussion!
• 20:45 Networking and drinks
A community works best when its members maintain a collaborative atmosphere and bring along questions, solutions, ideas and a lot of fun. Please get involved!