We would like to start 2016 with a very special Topic. On Wednesday, January the 20th we would like you to join us at “Die Zentrale” to see the world upside down:
On this occasion we are inviting different incubators, company-builders and so forth to pitch to our local FinTech community.
Why should your FinTech company apply to obtain a spot in a program, what are the benefits and what is the long term perspective associated with it? These are just some sample questions that you may want to ask the representatives of the different initiatives.
• Accelerator Frankfurt – Ram Shoham
• ComDirect Startup Garage – Mariusz Bodek
• DieZentrale – Jenny Krutzinna/ Lukas KoerdtJenny/ Lukas
• FinTech Group AG – Roman Kessler
• Goethe Unibator – Sebastian Schäfer
• Gründermaschine – Max Voigt
• Main Incubator – Christian Hoppe
• Spotniq – Christopher Römer/ Peter Pawelski
• Startzero – Kim Körber
• Tishman Speyer – Wolfram Lehr
We will also initiate a vote to find out which model suits your needs best.
Again, there will be free beer and pizza for you guys (sponsored again by Wirtschaftsförderung Frankfurt, big THANK YOU!), many networking opportunities and lots of fun.
Looking Forward to seeing you there!
Yassin & Felix
Please note: Due to the limited capacities of the location it is advisable to show up on time. We have decided not to limit the number of attendees for the event but if it gets way to crowded our hosts reserve the right to deny entrance to people arriving too late.