addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Diskussionen › Best Wine Tour !

Best Wine Tour !

Tom B.
user 9829831
Pleasanton, CA
Hey winos , er members.  Not much action from this meetup, but  I do plan & conduct the best Wine Tours for so cheap.  I trained with California Wine Tour co. years ago.   But I knew more than their drivers  & it was too boring . Old guys with black suits sitting all day.

So get a bunch together & I can do it .  My tours are much longer with a dinner following.

Plus I have my own wine label on excellent wine from Raymond & Buena Vista.

"Backroads" Uncharted wines !    *A collector bottle.

10 t0 12 is max.  And 8 is the minimum.

Most tours cost between 99.00 & 135.00 Plus driver tip & you have to pay for tastings..

Plus I'm an Ambassador for the Boissett family of wines & a Napa neighbor partner & more.

I know the coolest wineries ; as i go for the architecture, history, etc.

So  call, text, email me if interested.

P.S.  My" Sensory Overload" Wine, Art, & Museum, & nature Tour will be on Oct. 27th. (Sun).

Not posted yet.  So watch for it.

Aloha , Indie Tom

925-787-3041  boldbackroads@gmail.com