Worum es bei uns geht
Health 2.0 Zürich (incl. Basel and Bern region), as part of the international Health 2.0 movement, is a networkdedicated to innovations in healthcare and its intersection with technology.This is a venue for sharing, discussing, showcasing and developing ideas for how to improve patient care.
All events will be set up with a focus on a specific themes in health 2.0 with 1-3 presenters and the first event will soon be announced for end September 2014.
If you a physician, nurse, pharmacist, patient, health entrepreneur, designers, social workers, technology enthusiasts, developers, students or simply interested in improving and innovating healthcare provision, then this is the meetup for you!
• Entrepreneurs/start-ups who have an innovative healthcare idea or start-up
• Engineers/programmers that invent and enable innovative health solutions
• Healthcare professionals, e.g. doctors, nurses, who are driving development and adoption of new ideas
• Designers who make healthcare fun and user-friendly
• Investors, Angels, and VCs looking for the next big thing
• Pharma, Insurance, and Diagnostics companies that look for new technologies and companies to work with
• and so many more amazing people and companies...
Join as a speaker
We are always looking for start-ups and individuals to present the ideas or products they are passionate about. Please be welcome to join the conversation, propose a topic, or suggest an alternative format. We are a largely user-driven group, so suggest a topic and we will do the most popular event.
We also enable more established companies to get their message out to the healthcare innovation community through sponsorship and speaking. So if there is an event, challenge, or product release you would like to talk about, please contact me.
Thanks for visiting, we hope to see you soon!
- Heike, Jordan, Karsten and Flavio
Organisers Health 2.0 ZH (@H2ZH)