This is a group for people who are interested in international exchange via playing, performing and acting. We have different projects and workshops on offer.
We offer acting workshops for all levels of acting experience like
• Empowerment Through Theatre - series - this is a weekend workshop series that focuses on a different topic each time like empowering: Creativity, Presence, Authenticity, Status, Self Leadership, Play - we use theatre tools as a means to play around with a topic that drives us and share it in a playful yet profound way with each other
• Stage Encounters - an introductory course in physical theatre
• Playful Course In The Dramatic Arts - we mainly play - using theatre games and exercises to create lttle performances and experiences - a very joyful course to let loose, relax and get in contact with others in a very playful way
• Scene Studies - a course where you choose a scene from a play or movie and work on it with (a) scene partner(s)
• Creating Performance! - where you create and perform your own piece of original theatre
• Improvise This! - classical improv training - different levels of experience!
• ON THE MOVE - physical theatre workshop
• WEEKLY TRAINING FOR MOVEMENT IMPROVISATION AND PLAY
Our aim is to use theatre, movement and play as a means to connect you to yourself, your bodyand other international people in Berlin via creative collaboration and social empowerment.