Learn the important life skill of Meditation to calm the mind, relax the body and cultivate emotional wellbeing.
In this 4 week course, John will guide you through a different meditation each week. The key to meditation is finding what works for you.
Each 1 hour session introduces a new technique, the health benefits of each and applying the theory to life.
SESSION 1 - The Body & Breath Meditation
SESSION 2 - The Mind & Mantra Meditation
SESSION 3 - The Emotions & Music Meditation
SESSION 4 - Spiritual Growth & 'Who Am I?' Meditation
In meditation you can train the mind and body to experience deep peace, creativity and increased energy. This course is designed to bring ancient knowledge into the modern age with techniques that are practical and accessible for your daily life.
Learn the basic techniques of how to:
• Calm your mind
• Increase your energy
• Understand the relationship between thought and feeling
• Create a better flow between the inner & outer worlds
• Be more present in your life
• Improve your relationships at work and at home
• Make contact with the inner Self
• Establish a meditation practice
• Learn the difference between meditation and mindfulness
The introductory talk starts out with emotions and the heart ~brain connection. The energy of music and vibrational resonance is covered and how they relate to the Chakras.
Practice 1 - music meditation on each Chakra
Practice 2 - music meditation with the traditional Indian Tamboura