Diese Event wurde abgesagt
You might have heard of the Meteor Global Distributed Hackathon (http://info.meteor.com/2015-hackathon). We are hosting an event for this, too. Technically you have 24 hours to compete. You can do this on Saturday 9 am to 10 pm in the Stylight office. If you want to keep going afterwards you'll need to find some place else :)
Categories and Prizes (by the Meteor Development Group)
Prizes will be awarded for the following categories:
- Top Overall Submission
- Top Five Overall Submissions
- Most Innovative Collaborative App
- Best Meteor and IoT Submission
- Best Game
Keep checking back here in the coming days and weeks as we unveil more about our cool prizes!
Rules 1. All applications must be built using Meteor.
2. All apps must be completed within a 24 hour time period during the weekend of October 10th and 11th.
3. Teams can consist of 1-4 people.
4. You may code before the hackathon begins only if you make that code usefully available as a package for all to use before the hackathon weekend begins. (No shenanigans here, e.g. don't make a package that is deliberately designed to only be useful for your app)
5. Participants own the code, but we reserve the right to use a likeness of the app in promotional materials.
6. Submissions to be considered for prizes must include the following: A github repo with app code. A demo video not to exceed 1:30. A list of packages used to create the app
7. Apps will be judged shortly after the weekend of October 10th-11th by a team of judges.
8. If you'd like to participate in the Meteor Global Distributed Hackathon, please complete the registration (http://info.meteor.com/2015-hackathon) form by October 2, 2015.