We are going to organize our first Sencha Developers Meetup in Munich on 12th of October.
• 2 presentations (each ca. 20-30 min incl. discussion)
• Of course time for networking + food + drinks before, in between and especially after the presentations
• Talks are held in English
• Heiko Erhardt, Freelancer for Datafusion Systems GmbH
Enterprise Quality Out Of The Box - Modina.org
An application prototype within a few days - no problem with Ext JS. The real work begins when the software needs to become mature, robust, configurable, maintainable. Project- & customer-specific versions, security, robustness, consistency, ... Now it gets really costly and laborious.
We have been through all that. We decided to put our experiences into a framework on top of Ext JS 6 and release it into open source: Modina (MODular INteratcive Application framework). High quality. Well documented as known from Ext JS itself. Battle tested.
- Customer- and project-specific versions through business & technical modules and advanced JSON configuration
- Security framework incl. login/logout, role-/permission-aware navigation
- Backend API management to prevent URLs being cluttered all over the code
- Reliable browser history/back button support incl. automated application state management
- Cool & flexible object context menu concept
- Managing asynchronity through promises (application startup, listeners involving backend operations etc.)
- I18N support
- Enhance product quality and increase development speed
- Significantly eases development within distributed teams
- Increase consistency
• Olga Petrova, Engineer at Sencha
How to add D3.js visualization to your Ext JS application
In my session I will cover technical details of integration of D3.js visualization into Ext JS application using D3.js adapter. I will show how you could easily customize visualizations available out-of-box as well as integrate a custom visualization from D3.js sample gallery (http://bl.ocks.org/NPashaP/a74faf20b492ad377312).
Live coding is included!