We're thrilled to connect with the global FemTech Leaders network for their first Singapore meetup!
Thanks to VISA, SGX, DBS Bank & APPDYNAMICS for their support!
We'll have a speed dating session for the regions fintechers to connect, and an inspiring presentation from local leaders on workplace and business diversity, followed by a panel of industry representatives discussing the issues that matter.
5.30pm Doors Open
6pm Speed Networking Session
6.30pm WELCOME ADDRESS MC's FOR THE EVENING
• Rob Findlay, Next Bank
• Ghela Boskovitch, Femtech Leaders
6.45pm PANEL SESSION:
The value of female leaders to impactful fintech innovation - how inclusion drives tangible business outcomes
• Jenny Chiam, Head of Institutions & Corporates, SGX
• Sopnendu Mohanty, Chief Fintech Officer, MAS
• Ayesha Khanna, CEO & Co-Founder, The Keys Academy
• Michelle Katics, Co-Founder & CEO, BankersLab
• Dusan Stojanovich, Founder & Director, True Global Ventures
• Namita Bhide, Femtech Leaders (Moderator)
7.30pm Closing Remarks
7.45pm Networking Drinks
The Bank bar (across the road from SGX)
The Next Bank Singapore community will come together every two months to chat, socialise and hear from interesting speakers and guests.
We welcome all those bankers, technologists,creatives, innovators, startup entrepreneurs and policy makers in Singapore's financial services sector.
Come and meet the brightest minds and make the right connections at the Next Bank Singapore group meetup, the 2nd Thursday, every other month.
Visit nextbank.org to see our global presence or find the Next Bank event near you.