Winter is coming... so its time to get cozy and OpenHack ;)
This will be our second OpenHack meetup at the Munich Maker Lab in Sendling (U3 Obersendling, S7 Siemenswerke). Like the last time, we can use their space that counts with free WiFi, tools, electronic equipment, 3D printers and even a laser cutter, for if you want to hack on the hardware side of things.
Unfortunately, there won't be free drinks/food, but there is a fridge full of cheap beer and softdrinks (1€/bottle), and we'll do a pizza group buy before we start.
• We do not have any big talks - OpenHacks are hands on. Bring your own project or be prepared to join someone else.
• You can hack on anything! Any language, framework, public/open-source, personal, etc.
• You don’t have to have an idea to hack on! You’re more than welcome to come just to pair with someone.
• We start off with a quick round of introductions, to say who we are, what we’re working on, and if you’d like help with your idea.
• We don’t go too late. 9-10pm is usually the time when we stop.