Gutefrage.net is proud to host the first OpenHack meetup in the year 2016. We provide food, drinks, WiFi and a nice view on the "S-Bahn Stammstrecke".
We hope to bring some cool ideas from the ScalaDays in Berlin to Munich. So if you enjoy hacking in functional languages this might be even more awesome for you.
• We do not have any big talks - OpenHacks are hands on. Bring your own project or be prepared to join someone else.
• You can hack on anything! Any language, framework, public/open-source, personal, etc.
• You don’t have to have an idea to hack on! You’re more than welcome to come just to pair with someone.
• We start off with a quick round of introductions, to say who we are, what we’re working on, and if you’d like help with your idea.
• We don’t go too late. 9-10pm is usually the time when we stop.