Learning and Development Analytics is an astonishing field of application for artificial intelligence. Especially since eLearning gathers an increasing amount of data available for automated analytics. Among many potential applications, you can:
1) ... use AI to create personalized learning journeys for your employees based on their career goals and development paths ("Curated Learning").
2) ... use AI to analyze the interdependencies between employee learning, engagement, and career paths or employee churn ("L&D Diagnostics")
3) ... use AI to identify the current development needs of your employees and even predict their likelihood of being replaced by AI ("Skill & Mobility Analytics").
In any case, L&D is an exciting example of how HR can be augmented by intelligent technologies and especially analytics.
This meetups agenda covers the following topics:
1) Introduction: "Augmented HR: People Management between human and artificial intelligence" by Daniel Mühlbauer (approx. 5 min.)
2) Quick pitch: "Reskill! Enabling people for the future of work" by Capgemini Invent (approx. 10 min.)
3) Expertise: "Artificial or whatever Intelligence for Learning - a real life report" (approx. 20. min.) by Kai-Holger Liebert (Global Learning Manager/Head of Global Learning Campus, Siemens AG)
4) Topic Speed Dating: Three moderated topic areas for discussing burning questions raised by the talks and pitches.
The 3rd Edition of the People Analytics Munich Meetup (#PAMM) will generally provide insights about how to get startet with people analytics, which data to use, and how to turn the results to actionable insights. PAMM is kindly hosted by Capgemini Invent and during the entire meetup, we will enjoy the excellent atmosphere of Capgemini's Innovation Lab with free food and drinks provided.