• We are looking for interesting speakers and topics. Please send an e-mail to Martin Mucha, [masked] , if You want to make an presentation.
• Martin Mucha (https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/Vienna-WordPress-Meetup/members/197717198) will talk about the editorial workflow and the different ways to plan content delivery (e.g. Kanban-styled), and present the Plug-In "Edit Flow (http://editflow.org/)".
• The conference WordCamp Vienna 2017 (https://2017.vienna.wordcamp.org) will take place at UNI Campus/Altes AKH, 1090 Vienna, on saturday April 22nd, 2017. We invite also to the Contributors Workshop Day on sunday April 23rd, 2017 at Stockwerk (https://www.stockwerk.co.at), 1150 Vienna.
Please get Your 20 € ticket at https://2017.vienna.wordcamp.org/tickets/
• The organizer team, led by Denise Van de Cruze (https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/Vienna-WordPress-Meetup/members/7114346/), will give latest news about the different "Calls”:
• for Speakers
• for Sponsors
• for Volunteers
• for Media Partners.
• If you are interested to contribute to this amazing MeetUp group and maybe be a part of the WordCamp Vienna 2017 then you are more than welcome to join our Slack channel where all our chats take place:
Information about joining our Slack channel (https://www.meetup.com/Vienna-WordPress-Meetup/pages/19528565/Join_the_Austrian_WordPress_Community_on_Slack/)