Worum es bei uns geht
Are you a high-achieving, ambitious lady who runs her own business (or is thinking of starting one) and craves a community of like-minded sisters to share the journey with: women who face the same challenges and have the same ideals?
Then join our community!
Running your own business is an exciting adventure that can be challenging at times.
While families and friends love us and want the best for us, they are not always equipped to give us the support, the comfort or the right suggestions to keep us going strong.
Women also face specific issues when it comes to entrepreneurship and while we love our men, we sometimes need a space more tailored to our specific needs to address these challenges and express ourselves freely.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• This is your community: the place to create new connections and get the support and inspiration you need on your entrepreneurial journey.
• We meet in Berlin for smart, intimate events around lunch, tea or drinks (sometimes workshops) to grow our businesses and share our challenges.
• Our events are purposeful kept small in order to foster deep and meaningful connections.
• This is a business community. While we strive to create events that nurture our beautiful feminine energy, we are business people first and foremost and the topics of our events are business-centric.
• We do love men and they can attend certain events as long as they come as +1, however this community is centered on the entrepreneurial journey from a woman's perspective.
WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU:
• This is a community open to women who operate their own business or women who are in the process of creating their own business (self-employed are welcome!).
• We are all about sisterhood. We put a high-value on support, respect and integrity. We expect our members to treat each other with the highest respect and behave professionally. After all our network is only as valuable as the quality of its members! Members who fail to adhere to these high standards of professionalism and collaborative spirit will immediately be removed to protect the quality of this community.
• By the same token, we ask you to please be mindful with your RVSPs, we have a very strict no-show policy (https://www.meetup.com/Women-Entrepreneur-Support-Network/pages/20959085/No_Show_Policy/).
• Lastly, we want to learn from you! What does your business do? Where do you need support? What skills do you have to share with the community? As a member of this community you're invited to showcase your talents and support the community with your talents. We regularly feature exclusive events organized by our members and for our members. You can learn more here (https://www.meetup.com/Women-Entrepreneur-Support-Network/pages/25937492/Organize_your_event/).
WANT TO TAKE THE CONVERSATION ONLINE?
You can join us on Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8573878) and also feel free to drop me a line to introduce yourself.
See you soon!
Dominique, Your Community Organizer (https://www.meetup.com/Women-Entrepreneur-Support-Network/members/198705073/)