This meet up will be driven by Thomas Herr, Entrepreneur and Lean Startup Coach from Berlin.
The talk will be in english and accessible on-line using periscope. Follow us on Facebook/Twitter. We will post the link in our social networks including meetup.
Bedndesk will give a three-day pass to all attendees for the coworking.
It will be an informal talk where Thomas Herr will present an introduction and practical use of Jobs-to-be-done, a powerful approach for:
• getting deep customer and user insights
• improving existing products and services
• finding new business opportunities and niches
• developing new products and services
• simplifying your marketing communication
Jobs-to-be-done is useful for everybody who has products, services and contact with user, customer and clients.
19:45-20:30 Jobs-to-be-done by Thomas Herr
20:30-21:00 Beers, chat and visit bedndesk installations
If anyone wants to continue we can order some pizzas and keep talking!