Join us to celebrate the 30 year anniversary of the FALL OF THE BERLIN WALL when the city is transformed into largest open-air gallery in the world!
The most important landmarks, building and squares will be lit with sensational projections and breathtaking light installations related to this year’s theme “LIGHTS OF FREEDOM”.
Experience visual storytelling of emotions, amusement, surprise and the unexpected! The Berlin Festival of Lights connects diverse cultures and people throughout the world and transcends borders and continents through art.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• Correct camera settings to shoot in a variety of conditions
• Long exposure night photography
• Focus, metering modes, shutter speed, aperture, exposure compensation
• Any technical support needed
• Any creative support needed
• Lens choice and composition
WHAT IS INCLUDED
• Expert photography tuition both technical and creative
• All workshops: Sat afternoon & evening, Sun morning & afternoon
• Time to learn at your own pace and practice what you've learned
• Sunday's afternoon session will finish in time for your return journey to the UK
You are welcome whether you are a beginner or seasoned pro who wants to travel and share experiences with a group of photographers. Beginners are encouraged to come along to fast track your skill level!
50% PARTNER DISCOUNT
Bring a non-photography partner or friend along for half price! Contact Alex.
• Any camera
• Any lenses that cover wide and distance such as 18-55mm and[masked]mm, a 50mm will also be handy for this trip
• Lightweight travel tripod (essential for night shooting)
• Shutter release or method for wireless shutter release (smartphone app)
• Spare batteries and memory cards
• Weather appropriate clothing and shoes
• Fun and adventurous attitude!
FLIGHTS & ACCOMMODATION
Flights and Hotel deals http://www.expedia.co.uk/
Return flights at time of writing under £80
Airbnb (https://www.airbnb.co.uk/s/Berlin--Germany) find accommodation around MITTE or KREUZBERG
We suggest you fly out Friday night to be ready to go on Saturday morning. However if you are on an early morning flight on Saturday you should be able to make the meeting point on time.
Once deposit is paid we will send you more information on where to book if needed. We suggest accommodation close to Alexanderplatz.
COST & BANK TRANSFER DETAILS
• TOTAL: £150
• DEPOSIT: £50 by PayPal
• REMAINDER of £100 by transfer:
• Sort Code:[masked]
• Account Number:[masked]
• Reference: BERLIGHTS (and your initials)
More information will be sent to you closer to the date.
We look forward to seeing you in Berlin!
Alex, Jane & Team