Parity’s regular meetup “Parity & Friends” is going virtual this month. Join us for talks about Substrate from Parity, Centrifuge and KILT
* Implementing Access Control in Substrate Runtimes - Gautam Dhameja, Parity Technologies
* Anonymous Credentials - Albrecht Weiche & William Freudenberger, KILT
* The next $1B in DeFi - Opening up crypto
to the real world - Lucas Vogelsang, Centrifuge
This event will also be live streamed on youtube. Watch via this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjNCcxPn7uw
KILT (https://kilt.io/) is an open-source fat blockchain protocol for issuing claim-based verifiable, revocable, and anonymous credentials in the Web 3.0. It provides user data sovereignty and interoperability for applications built on top of it. As only trusted entities can issue useful credentials, KILT has the potential to foster new business models around trust.
Centrifuge (https://centrifuge.io/) is an open protocol for the financial supply chain. Using Centrifuge, businesses can tokenize documents and use them as collateral to access financing through Tinlake, our securitization protocol. Tinlake connects our users to the DeFi ecosystem and enables borrowing from many other protocols.
If you are interested in speaking or collaborating on an event with Parity, reach out to [masked].
This event is organized by Parity Technologies. Some of what we're working on:
- Substrate, the blockchain-building framework: https://parity.io/substrate.
- Polkadot, an interoperable network of blockchains for decentralized services and applications: https://polkadot.network
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ParityTech
Parity Technologies events privacy notice: https://parity.io/privacy/