******Join the Fail Meetup group! (https://www.meetup.com/Fail-Meetup/events/235928974/)*****
For this event, we'll gather investors in the Munich tech scene to talk about failure. Different types of investor will be represented.
- Young VC, tech focused
- Institutional VC
- Angel Investor
Johann Romefort, Tech Evangelist at Stylight will start the conversation with a short talk about his personal experience in doing startups, and about the fear of failing in general. Our panel of investors:
- Daria Saharova from Vito Ventures
- ProSiebenSat.1 Accelerator
- Luka Planinc from ABC Venture Gates
• About Vito Ventures: Vito Ventures backs ambitious founders and startups applying technology to solve fundamental problems of society ranging from climate change to energy security. We believe that superb engineering and radical entrepreneurial thinking is needed to tackle major challenges of the upcoming decades. With our investments we empower startups, which will make a difference both within their industry and beyond.
Through our industrial investor base, we have access to extensive resources (e.g., R&D facilities, global market reach, mass production capabilities). Our portfolio companies can actively leverage our investor’s domain expertise and knowledge base in the fields of Cooling-, Heating- and Energy-technology, Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things. Whether it is developer capacity or prototyping experience, we want to build bridges and open doors whenever possible.
• About ABC Venture Gates
ABC VENTURE GATES is the catapult that helps the best growth-stage startups to break into Europe’s largest market. Exceptional industry partnerships, access to the best investment opportunities and a remarkable startup pipeline are at the core of our character.
ABC Venture Gates is a Munich based entrepreneurial center, focused on introducing the best growth stage startups and maturing companies from all the world to the German speaking market.
Our startups become a part of the exclusive Silicon Valley exchange experience, facilitating global scale-ups.
• About ProSiebenSat.1 Accelerator: The ProSiebenSat.1 Accelerator is ProSiebenSat.1 Group's 3-month program to support start-ups, which runs twice a year. The program offers start-ups comprehensive support and provides entrepreneurs with a customized coaching concept. In addition, start-ups receive 500,000 EUR in TV media volume, 25,000 EUR funding and office space.
On Demo Day, which marks the conclusion of the program, participants present their company to selected investors and multipliers.