Responsible AI Meetup - Health tech
Welcome AI & Machine Learning Enthusiasts to the 3rd Responsible AI Meetup!
ℹ️ About this event
With the Responsible AI Meetup, we bring research and corporate practice together to share the latest trends in Responsible AI. All centered around our ambition to enable you to incorporate Responsible AI into your organization. Above all for high-risk AI applications such as Fintech & Healthcare!
With presenters from Brush AI, Pacmed, and NiceDay Nederland, AI in healthcare is well represented. How do we incorporate an ML model while also maintaining safety, quality, and privacy in healthcare? Are they key to ensuring the responsible development of AI in healthcare? Learn more about it during our event.
- The event will start at 18:00. Walk-in is possible as of 17:30 PM
- Welcome & Introduction | 5 min
- Interactive element | 20 min
- Noëlle Cicilia | Co-Founder of Brush.AI | 20 min
- Jorge Luis Reyes Ortiz | Lead Data Scientist at NiceDay | 20 min
- Daan de Bruin | Lead Data Scientist at Pacmed | 20 min
- Wrap-up | 5 min
- Drinks & networking
👤 For whom
This event is tailored to CTOs and (Head/Lead) Data Scientists dealing with high-risk AI applications (e.g., Fintech, Healthcare)
JADS | 's-Hertogenbosch
Sint Janssingel 92, 5211 DA
- By train: It is a 10 min walk to the JADS. More information can be found here.
- By car: Arriving by car? Parking information can be found here.