addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Atheists Meetup Group Message Board General Discussion › Science Lounge at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science

Science Lounge at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science

jhavelick
jhavelick
Denver, CO
Post #: 8
Here are some interesting events to go to at DMNS. I can schedule a Meetup if anyone is interested, but I don't know how many tickets they still have available for some of these events. If you want to go, you may need to get your tickets now.

http://www.dmns.org/sciencelounge­

Julia
Monica
user 11000645
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Julia,

This is awesome! Thanks for letting us know about it. I will definitely attend some part of this program.

Monica
Avery
Avery-R.C.
Lafayette, CO
Post #: 28

Another group I belong to has a member who's affiliated with a Museum-going group, and THEY HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE A BACK-ROOM TOUR at the DMNS on May 29th -- but they don't have enough people to book the tour. The organizer has asked us to spread the word. Here's the link to that group. And here are the details (phone number deleted: contact Marcio via his links at Colorado Road Trippers

Marcio Teixeira sent you this message from Colorado Road Trippers on Meetup: "Hello, Here are the details about the meetup at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science on May 29th. The private backroom tour starts at 9:30 am. We need twelve people for it, and currently have eight, so if you know anyone who might be interested, please let them know. There is no cost for the tour. Fort Collins folks will be meeting to carpool at 8:00 am, but if you live elsewhere, just make sure you're at the musuem around 9:00 am to leave yourself enough time to find us. My cell phone is (970) xxx-xxxx, please call me when you arrive at the musuem.

This group is also going to see the Body Worlds at this time. I don't think it matters if you continue on to the exhibit or not. The whole thing sounds very enticing to me -- except that being in Denver at 9:30 on a Saturday morning just isn't my cup of tea. Aside from which I'm working that day. Sigh.

When you contact Marcio, just tell him you got the info from me via the Road Trippers.

A former member
Post #: 20
There's been a suggested meetup for the denver science center for 2 weeks (not a back room tour), and only 1 other has RSVP'ed. Either this group has no interest in the science center or none of the members are checking up on this group any more...