June 30th Schedule:
6-7pm: Social hour, Interactive art gallery & Snack time
7-8:30pm: Announcements & Presentations:
• David Guillen & Jillian Sterns of Azimuth Creative Solutions are using their high school career counseling occupations as the basis of a new EdTech startup that utilizes VR as an immersive platform for career exploration.
• Aaron Wilson of AudioPixel and Pixel Plane will talk about his years of experience designing and building custom LED lighting hardware and the software that powers it. His illuminated eye candy comes in many shapes and sizes.
• Kirk Jubeck of Motus Health Technologies builds motion-controlled video games to bring people of all abilities together for fun, social engagement and most importantly, unique healthcare solutions.
• LED sculpture by Aaron Wilson
• NES Track & Field played with MIDI drums by David Moke
• Intestine Paintbrush by JDPA & Cacheflowe
1610 Little Raven St., Suite 135
We're just over the Millennium Bridge from Union Station if you're coming from LoDo. Otherwise, there's 2-hour parking on Little Raven. Find a Mode Set sign and walk down the driveway or through the breezeway. We're tucked away off the street. Please check the map before you come down.