addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver Internet Group (formerly Denver SEMPO) Message Board › SEMPO Meet Up: Thurs., March 17 8:30 a.m

SEMPO Meet Up: Thurs., March 17 8:30 a.m. - How to Convert More Visitors to Customers - Plus Job Opp and Other Things

Dave C.
greenchair
Group Organizer
Littleton, CO
NEW TIME AND LOCATION OUR MARCH MEET UP: How to Convert More Visitors to Customers

Matt Dombrow from Clixo Search will be our speaker on March 17. We have decided to change the time and location for the Meet Up. I know it may be inconvenient to some but our normal location wasn't aviailable this month. We were looking for a new location anyway because I found the ventilation in the room made it difficult to hear the speaker and also the other participants during the questions and introductions. I want to thank Hosting.com for hosting our meetings for the last couple months. You should get in touch with them if you are looking for dedicated hosting or cloud hosting. 

Click here to read more about the Meet Up and sign up today

CONVERSION OPTIMIZATION MEET UP TOMORROW NIGHT

Our speaker for this month's Meet Up, Matt Dombrow, is also an organizer of the Visitor Centric Meet Up. They have a meeting tomorrow night, March 10 at 5:30 on the Auraria campus. Read more about it at the link below and take some time to attend this Meet Up. It'll be great content and they will be doing live demonstrations of how they would optimize websites for conversions.

http://meetup.visitorcentric.com/events/16500224/­

JOB OPENING

Amadeus Consulting in Boulder has an opening for a Search Engine Analyst. If you are interested in this position or know someone who would be good for it, please get in touch with them. Here is the information about the position:

http://www.amadeusconsulting.com/Search-Engine-Marketing-Analyst.aspx­

If anyone else is looking to hire, please let me know by emailing me at dave@greenchair.net. I'll try to get these positions out to people. And it's great to tell people at meetings you're looking for work -- I recently hired someone I met at our meet up.

JOIN SEMPO

The organization we represent, SEMPO (Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization), recently reduced their membership fee from $299 per year to $129. With the membership you get access to industry information, discounts on training and conferences, access to the job board and much more. Visit the link below and join today.

http://www.sempo.org/?page=join­

MEETINGS TWICE A MONTH

I've rolling around the idea in my noggin of doing our meeting twice a month -- once in the DTC area and once more north, like this month's meeting. I think I can get a meeting room for 20-30 people in DTC in the mornings. The speaker and the topic for each one would be the same, just different location. Let me know what you think about this - dave@greenchair.net.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions of speakers. You can reach me at 720-922-3124 or dave@greenchair.net.

Thanks,

Dave Carlson

Organizer, Denver SEMPO Meet Up

Owner, Green Chair Marketing Group www.greenchair.net