What we're about
This coed group is for people in their 20's, 30's, and 40's who love playing volleyball and soccer at Denver public parks. Our games are held outdoors on grass from May to September. This coed group is tailored for the specified above age group so that people can relate to each other, have fun, and connect better as friends. Our goal is to create and maintain a relatively small group of people who attend our events regularly. If you enjoy well-organized games with some order and structure, then this group is for you.
Volleyball: 16 people max between two nets at each game. We play only 4s and 3s, and we do NOT kick the ball with our feet (house rules). All volleyball games are tailed for Intermediate, Intermediate +, and Advanced players. I no longer host volleyball games for beginners.
Soccer: 10 people max at each game. We use 6x4 portable soccer goals and play in various formations. Cleats and shin guards are strongly encouraged and recommended. All skills are welcome.
• Attend at least 3 times a year.
• 3 no-shows will result in termination of the membership.
• Cancelling within 2 hours of the event is considered a "no-show".
• Flaky folks may be removed without 3 no-shows.
General Policies and Disclosures:
• You must have a personal photo on profile clearly showing face to join the group so that other members can recognize you during our events. (no pics of pets or art work please; a head shot would be nice).
• You must be between in your 20's, 30's, and 40's and live in Denver Metro Area in order to apply for membership.
• There is not a guarantee that every applicant to this group will be approved in an effort to keep this group relatively small. If you are declined, please do not take it personal and do not be offended. Thank you for understanding.
• We do NOT welcome smokers of any kind or heavy drinking in this group in an effort to promote and support a healthy life style.
• The organizers/event hosts of this group aren't and won't be liable for any losses and/or injuries.