addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver Metro Drop-in Volleyball Meetup Group Message Board › Are you getting too many emails from our meetup group?

Are you getting too many emails from our meetup group?

Da-Vi'do キ.
user 6786208
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 126
Click on your account (top right on this page) and you can control what emails that you get.

You can turn on or off many of the situations when you would get a email.
Here is a list of them.

Email me about
Meetups
a new Meetup is announced
reminders for Meetups
updates or comments to a Meetup I'm attending
Photos
photos uploaded for a Meetup I attended
being tagged in a photo or having a tag added to a photo you uploaded
comments on a photo I uploaded, was tagged in, or commented on
Mailing list
As they are sent
In one daily email
Don't send me mailing list messages
Message boards
Email me when this Meetup Group's message board is updated
Da-Vi'do キ.
user 6786208
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 144
With all the meetups that we are having, you might be getting too many emails. You can reduce ( but not stop) most emails from the group by changing your email preferences for each meetup group that are a member of. This can be down by clicking on 'email preferences' when you hover over your "profile" towards the top right side of this page.