addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Web Technologies Meetup Group Message Board The Denver Web Technologies Group discussion › throwing out other possible meeting locations into the mix

throwing out other possible meeting locations into the mix

A former member
Post #: 1
hey all,

occasional lurker here... i just thought i'd throw in a few places that i know of for future reference.

Paris On The Platte (15th & Platte) near REI opens til 2am and has free internet access.

Scooter Joes (7th & Lincoln) www.scooterjoescoffee.com opens til 10. I talked to the owner Jan (buzzmee@ or 303-813-9500) and she says that they are in the process of building a conference room/area. they have free wifi and parking and will consider discounts for regular group meetings.

h.
A former member
Post #: 95
sounds like a couple of good prospects for the future. happen to know how the parking is?

-- Al "Zarabadoo" Steffen
A former member
Post #: 2
i know that platte on the other side of 15th is a decently long street. there are restaurants/businesses around there but mostly near the intersection of 15th & platte. so, you can always park down the block and walk to Paris On The Platte.

--

the place on broadway has 2 parking lots. south & north lot. the owner says that if you park on the north lot be sure to let her know so she can give you something to put on your windshiled so that you won't get a ticket... she seems very friendly so if you have any questions just call her

--

hope that helps.