addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Metro Witches Meetup Group Message Board › Seeking a Roommate

Seeking a Roommate

Robin
user 41294082
Aurora, CO
Post #: 3
Currently I am seeking a roommate. I am offering them a private room and private bath with a steam shower, walk in closet and parking in a garage. The room is large enough to fit a queen size bed in with dresser and a desk for a computer... there is a phone jack and separate service can be hooked up. Otherwise the living room dinning room kitchen would all be shared areas. The room is located in my townhouse in Aurora, not to far from the Aurora Plaza and of course the city court house. If you are interested let me know...gender, age, sexual orientation are not a problem, all I ask is 1) be employed 2) if you smoke agree to do it outside or in the garage since I do actually have an allergy, to tobacco... 3) if you have a pet, they have to be cat friendly and they have to have all their shots....and not be FEV1 positive.
Samantha 'Samm' F.
user 55160272
Brighton, CO
Post #: 3
Good Luck. I shall keep my eye's & ears open for you.
Blessed Be Altaira aka Samm