Design Driven NYC is a community that lives at the intersection of design, user experience, and technology. We are a group who believes that great design is storytelling at its finest, and that it is a critical element to any successful product.
For the first Design Driven of 2019, Oscar and FirstMark are excited to co-host a special event on DESIGN EXPERIMENTATION.
In addition to talks from incredibly accomplished speakers, we will also for the first time host semi-structured discussion groups to help you meet new peers and share ideas.
IMPORTANT: note that because of space constraints, and the special nature of this event, our RSVP process will be different than usual. We ask that attendees be actively working in software design or product at a technology company. If you're interested in attending, simply RSVP to the waitlist - a member of the Design Driven team will then change your status to a confirmed RSVP Yes.
*** Our incredible speakers include:***
- Gabe Schindler, Oscar
- Jen Cullem, Spotify
- Cameron Koczon, Fictive Kin
- Gabriel Valdivia, Jigsaw
- Kim Bost, DropBox
*** Event Schedule & Logistics ***
- RSVPs will close at 4pm on the day of the event
- No walk ins allowed; you must be on the "Yes" list as of that time
- Doors open at 5:45pm; security will not let guests in after 6:45pm
- Talks kick off at 6:15pm and continue until 7:30pm
- From 7:30 to 8:15pm, we'll host structured peer to peer discussion to share approaches and ideas, and to meet new friends
- From 8:15 to 9:00pm, we host a post-event reception for networking and meeting new friends
- Dan (@dfkoz), Jack (@jackcohenphoto), and Erin (@eringalarza)
*** Thank you! ***
Thank you to Design Driven's partners, including our co-host, Oscar, and our sponsors, SVB (https://www.svb.com/) and True Search (https://truesearch.com/).